Be Kind to Your Feet!
What's a Bride to do? There a literally thousands of shoes to pick from. This year, brides are choosing to wear a hot red stilettos under their wedding dress. What doesn't always get communicated about these types of shoes is "the inevitable pain" that will be endured after wearing them for long periods of time and believe me girls, you will be wearing your wedding shoes for much longer than you think!
Over the years, First Class Weddings has seen the after effects of what "certain shoes" can do to a brides feet. It is our hope to bring awareness to this under communicated topic so that brides are well informed prior to paying top dollar for a wedding day shoe that they may end up throwing off the balcony at the end of the night.
The first thing you have to decide is what is more important? "Looks" or "Comfort"? What ever you decide, check out these "must know" tips to help select the right shoe for you. By following these simple suggestions, your shoes will allow you to dance the night away, leaving you floating on a cloud until the wee hours of the morning.
Wedding Shoe Shopping Tips:
- Stilettos will sink their heels in any terrain (other than a paved one) so take your wedding venue under consideration when selecting your shoes.
- Gel insoles do not work with stilettos!
- The chunkier the heal, the longer you can wear them!
- Strappy shoes need to be broken in - prior to your wedding day!
- Try to stay away from buckles!
- Barefoot brides are very attractive to Grooms!
For more exclusive tips follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/FCWeddings